[EventCalendar] ec3 usage

Alf Haakon Lund alf at galleritexas.no
Sun Jul 26 10:45:00 UTC 2009

Hi,

If I understand right, you want the 2. event to show immediately when
1. event ends.

I think the way ec3 works you can not have it.

> 1event: july 21 (time start at 01AM, end at 7AM)

This event is going to show until the end of July 21, I believe it's
because the ec3_after=today is asking for today (not for ending time
of last event).

> 2event: july 25 (time start at 01AM, end at 7AM)

This event will show from the start of July 22.

Hope this helps.

All the best, Alf Haakon Lund

Fra Alberto Ramacciotti <ramacciotti.alberto at gmail.com> søn 26-07-2009
11:15:46 CEST: