[EventCalendar] ec3 usage

Alberto Ramacciotti ramacciotti.alberto at gmail.com
Sun Jul 26 12:46:16 UTC 2009

Updates:

1.I was using query_posts to show an article labelled with that event.So
they just write an article,add start and end time. publish it to see it
on homepage.But in this way I've got the prev issues about its
publishing. Other way: using  ec3_get_events(1); instead query_posts in
index.php. That works seems. Naturally I should learn how to disable
html from the post in index (get_schedule) to use a different structure
instead the UL,that is good only in the sidebar navigation.
Anyway seems I did wrong trying to use query_posts: online stuff (don't
be care about the layout errors,it isn't mine fault: one stupid person
touched mine template without enought knowledge *sigh*)
http://www.mercantipercaso.com/
Notes: on #content: Prossimo evento= next event (as in sidebar), that's
ec3_get_events(1);
The following two 'Eventi' (events)  are printed using query_posts.
That's why its structure is different.
Just to show you the difference between those two methods.
I hope I got its right usage now.
Waiting for a confirmation.

What a sunday.

and thanks again.