[EventCalendar] Filter get_events by category / dynamic link to event

Alf Haakon Lund alf at galleritexas.no
Sun Jul 26 16:50:58 UTC 2009

Hi all,

My working solution to this was to use query_post
(ec3_after=today&showposts=1&cat=1), then have a standard wp-loop
which stripped everything except the post title and the link to it.

This will be a hassle if you want a long list, but for one or two it
works ok. Hopefully later it will be possible to pass a category
parameter to the ec3_get_events() function.

That's it for now!

Best wishes, Alf Haakon Lund

Fra Alf Haakon Lund <alf at galleritexas.no> søn 26-07-2009 18:00:43 CEST: