[EventCalendar] WP 2.8.2 breaks with Event Calendar plugin

Alf Haakon Lund alf at galleritexas.no
Thu Jul 30 11:05:09 UTC 2009

Hi,

Try the latest beta. I'm running ec 3.2beta2 on wp 2.8.2 and it works nicely.

Only thing to beware of is that with "keep events separate" category
pages will not display posts which are also events.

This is probably intentional behaviour from EC, but if your events are
in more categories it's kind of counter-intuitive for visitors that
posts accessible through the calendar will "disappear" if tried to
access through a category page.

Hope this helps, Alf Haakon Lund

Fra Steve Wamsley <swamsley at gmail.com> tor 30-07-2009 00:05:46 CEST: