[EventCalendar] PHP issues

Steve Wamsley swamsley at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 18:13:55 UTC 2009

Chris,

I have the exact same issue. Thanks for doing the PHP version test.

The way I got it to work was to comment out the lines in
eventcalendar3.php that call add_filter(...) - lines 584 through 599 in
version 3.1.4 of the plugin, the site starts working again - including
the plugin itself.

I don't know if this is the correct way to fix the problem, but it
*looks* to be working correctly.

Steve Wamsley