[EventCalendar] Deleted event still showing in iCal

Alex Nikulin alexforum at iinet.net.au
Mon Mar 2 03:56:54 UTC 2009

WP Ver 2.7.1
EC 3.1.4
If by Raw feed you mean the actual blog-it's not showing up on the
blog anymore, from memory I deleted the post.
Thanks Alex

On 02/03/2009, at 1:00 PM, Samuel Clemance wrote:

What versions of EC and WP?  There has been some trouble with the feed
from EC.  That said if you look at the raw feed is the event still in
there?  if not its an issue with the way ical is updating itself from
the feed.  If it is then how did you "delete" the event.  did you use
the minus button beside the event editor information did you delete
the post or what?