[EventCalendar] Deleted event still showing in iCal

Alex Nikulin alexforum at iinet.net.au
Mon Mar 2 05:34:12 UTC 2009

Just tried upgrading to 3.2beta2 (is that the correct one?)
By deactivating the old plug in only. FTP replaced the plugin.
Then tried to activate and got error.

Plugin could not be activated because it triggered fatal error.
Fatal error: Cannot redeclare ec3_widget_title()(previously declared
in/home/killarne/public_html/wp-content/plugins/event-calendar/
widget.php:40) in/home/killarne/public_html/wp-content/plugins/event-
calendar/options.phpp on line 216