[EventCalendar] BigCalendar month names link to 404 not found page

Adam Houston adam at brickst.com
Tue Mar 3 19:16:44 UTC 2009

Hi,

Alex - LOVE the plugin...especially the "iconlets" which I modified
slightly in mine. Thanks so much. I'm using 3.2.beta2 with Wordpress
2.7.1.

I have spent hours searching through the archived mailing list, but
it's not as search friendly a system as I'd like. Sorry if you've
addressed this already.

I'm having a bit of trouble setting up the big calendar ... seen on
this page: http://www.haynerlibrary.org/events/

The content of the page, in HTML edit mode, is simply: [EC3BigCalendar]

When you click the month name in the nav, or a day number in the
calendar, to view all events in that month/day, it goes to a 404 page.
For example:
http://www.haynerlibrary.org/2009/03/?ec3_listing=events   ==>  not
found

I tried manually going to:
http://www.haynerlibrary.org/?m=200903&ec3_listing=events  ==> "Sorry,
but there aren't any posts with this date."

True there aren't "posts" yet in march, but there are "events" in
March. Why aren't they showing up there either?

I have "Events are Normal Posts" set, because the library folks want
the, for lack of a better word, "announcement" of the future event to
post as a normal post, and yet technically be an event on your big
calendar as well. I tried choosing "keep events separate" to see if
that would help, but all my events disappeared from the big calendar.
So I have switched it back to "Events are Normal Posts."

Thanks,

Adam Houston
Web / Graphic Designer

BrickStreet Creative