[EventCalendar] Re: BigCalendar month names link to 404 not found page

Adam Houston adam at brickst.com
Wed Mar 4 00:04:25 UTC 2009

Sorry to reply to my own post, but to save time in you suggesting
things I'd seen suggested to others, I set up the following page:
http://www.hpld.org/?page_id=77

it's a test server with the default theme, and default permalink
structure. It works *better* than the real one with the custom theme
and the year/month/day permalinks, i.e. clicking the month name
doesn't result in 404 error. However, it shows "Sorry, but there
aren't any posts with this date" instead of all the events in March.

Also I'm noticing that March (current month) is the only one whose
events show up in the BigCalendar. One event, at least, has an April 1
date but is missing from the calendar - April and all months besides
the current month are blank.

Thanks for any insight you can provide.

Adam Houston
Web / Graphic Designer