[EventCalendar] Re: BigCalendar month names link to 404 not found page

Adam Houston adam at brickst.com
Wed Mar 4 02:18:50 UTC 2009

You can tell I'm new at using Wordpress because I hadn't tried
disabling plugins to troubleshoot. Sorry!

You're right that it was a plugin conflict, though it is not NGG this
time. It is actually wpNamedUsers that causes it. I re-enable all
plugins but that, and it works. But enable wpNamedUsers and it's
broken again. In both themes.

There's a chance that I ran into a similar but separate conflict with
NGG a month or two back because I might remember modifying the
javascript.  I'll see if I can do that to fix wpNamedUsers.

Thank you SO MUCH for the quick assistance and the point in the right
direction, though!

- Adam