[EventCalendar] Setting up link to Google Calendar and otherquestions

Samuel Clemance s_clemance at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 5 21:18:05 UTC 2009

1) If you want Google events to show up in EC3 the simple answer is you can't.  Not yet at least.  If you want EC events to show in Google Calendar just use the ical feed (little icon below the calendar) and open up your Google calendar and add a calendar from an ical feed.

2) Yes you will have to edit some files.  I'm not sure which ones at the moment.