[EventCalendar] Translations need to be updated for 3.2!

Lorenzo De Tomasi lorenzo.detomasi at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 09:24:48 UTC 2009

Dear Alex,
I have opened agin the Italian .po file and I have found the old
problem, solved adding again the line:
> "Plural-Forms: nplurals=2; plural=(n==1? 0 : 1);"

Now the traslation has less problems: something is translated,
someting not (like "No events."), something bad (like dates, that have
the English format, not the Italian one: 1 marzo 2009).

Can we try to solve the problem definitely? :-) Tell me if I can help.
Thanks

--
Lorenzo De Tomasi
Designer multimodale

Il portfolio illustrato dei miei lavori: http://tinyurl.com/2fgl63
Il mio curriculum vitae: http://tinyurl.com/4l2u8v
Il mio blog (in costruzione): http://www.isotype.org/?lang=it

Rispetta il tuo ambiente, pensa prima di stampare questa e-mail. Grazie.
Please consider the environment before printing this email. Thank you.