[EventCalendar] Display upcoming events from one category

Samuel Clemance s_clemance at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 10 15:00:44 UTC 2009

Leon check out the PostLists plugin with the EC3 extension.  If you don't
want to do a lot of extra coding this is a good way of getting the results
you want.  you can see it on my site in action www.camrosecpc.com  the news
and events listing on the main page is made using postlists and the events
on the program pages (jr high, sr. high, etc.) are also done this way.  I am
still working out the bugs in my CSS but the plugins work great together.