[EventCalendar] Translations need to be updated for 3.2!

Damjan Gerli damjan at damjan.net
Tue Mar 10 18:31:45 UTC 2009

Hi Lorenzo & others!

I tried your .po and find that the error is in the line 171 (poEdit say this
near the error report!):
must be (there is a missing "s" at the end):
170: msgid "View posts for %1$s %2$s"
171: msgstr "Vedi gli articoli per %1$s %2$s"

Also the plural form for italian is not correct... the one used in the
official WP it_IT  translation is:
nplurals=2; plural=n != 1;

Then I update the translation for the last EC3 v3.2 and here it is the right
files. I don't try it, but think that's good...

Regards
Damjan G.