[EventCalendar] A more flexible event list

Marc Boivin mjsdesign at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 18:39:36 UTC 2009

Hi all,
         I needed a way to creat a list of upcoming events with a very
specific template. I read the documentation about ec3_get_events() but
couldn't get my head around doing something like:

<ul>
  <li class="event_day">Friday</li>
  <li class="event_day">31</li>
  <li class="event_day">2009</li>
</ul>
p>

So I ended up creating a new function ec3_get_events_query($limit,
$format='d M Y') which returns an array of events with a date array
that contains all the date informations required in $format.

Is there a way to do that already? If there is not, I will try to
implement category filtering to my function, because I need that to.

I'm attaching a diff file so people can mess around if that's of any
use.

TIA

Marc