[EventCalendar] Display upcoming events from one category

Leon Poole leon at creativeworld.com.au
Thu Mar 12 17:05:16 UTC 2009

Thank you Samuel!

That pointed me in the right direction and has solved my problem :)

If anyone else is interested to do the same, you will need:

- PostLists plugin
(http://www.rene-ade.de/inhalte/wordpress-plugin-postlists.html)
- PostLists Extension EC3
(http://www.rene-ade.de/inhalte/wordpress-plugin-postlists-extension-ec3.htm
l)
- and ofcourse Events Calendar plugin (http://wpcal.firetree.net/)

You can see the results here: http://www.purelightpromotions.com.au - on the
homepage I'm listing ALL upcoming events, but click on one of the people
being promoted and on their page only upcoming events for that individual
are displayed.

It would be great if we could get this result with only the Events Calendar
plugin in a future release :)

Thanks again -

Leon.