[EventCalendar] Bug in eventcalendar3.php

Nancy Nangeroni nancy at gendertalk.com
Fri Mar 13 15:40:25 UTC 2009

The problem disappears when I disable EC3, which is my only active
plugin.  The site is www.bevdems.org, WP version 2.7.1.   Sorry, I
can't leave the problem visible, the site is active.

On Mar 13, 2009, at 11:32 AM, Samuel Clemance wrote:

It sounds like a plugin conflict.  disable all other plugins, switch
to the default theme and then reactivate them one by one until you
find the conflicting plugin.  If that doesn't work please include a
link and your version of WP in your next email.