[EventCalendar] Display upcoming events from one category

johan.orgel at post.tele.dk johan.orgel at post.tele.dk
Sun Mar 15 07:12:35 UTC 2009

You could make a custom category template with the custom query:

ec3_after=today&cat=6

where cat 6 is the category of the particular rockband
------------
<!--lets asume that the particular rock band has entries in category 6-->
<?php $rockband6_query = new WP_Query('ec3_after=today&cat=6'); ?>

<?php while ($rockband6_query->have_posts()) :
$rockband6_query->the_post(); ?>
<ul class="postHeader" style="margin: 0px">
<li>
<?php if (in_category('4')) { ?><!--this is the event category-->
<?php echo ec3_get_schedule('%s ',' %1$s - %2$s','%s'); ?>
<?php } ?>
</li>
<ul><li>
to <?php the_title(); ?>">
<?php the_title(); ?>
</a>
</li></ul>
</li>
</ul><!--postHeader end-->

<?php the_content('Read the rest of this entry »'); ?>

<?php the_author() ?> |
<?php the_time('F jS, Y') ?> | <!--do your own formatting of the
POST-DATE-->
<?php the_category(', ') ?> |
<?php edit_post_link('Edit', '', ' | '); ?>

<?php endwhile; ?>

or you could make a list of the rockbands with the links to the different
calls:

title="Upcoming events with rockband6">Rockband6</a>

best regards
Johan

I just think this plugin is exelent!!!