[EventCalendar] Javascript Error when trying to add date info

Weston McWhorter studio at westonmcwhorter.com
Mon Mar 16 01:18:15 UTC 2009

Hey guys,
I'm receiving the following JS error when trying to click on the "+"
symbol in my posts.

**********
Undefined value
http://www.aiganeworleans.org/wp-content/plugins/event-calendar/edit_form.js
  (line 100)
**********

I've looked at the JS file too, and this is the line in question:

var trs=Ec3EditForm.fieldset_se.getElementsByTagName('tr');

This plug-in functioned great, then mysteriously, this error started
happening. Admittedly, it's been a while since I've added events, but
I've deactivated or deleted any plug-ins that were installed that
might have been in conflict. This is the site with the calendar:

http://www.aiganeworleans.org
http://www.aiganeworleans.org/events

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Kind Regards,