[EventCalendar] Scheduling event post

Alf Haakon Lund alf at galleritexas.no
Tue Mar 17 17:08:58 UTC 2009

Hi,

Maybe this approach can help?

I wanted a similar functionality for my website. I reserved some space
on the main page for "next event" and set "keep events separate". Then
I created a custom loop which query the current "next event" and
places the output in the reserved space. After this follows the
standard loop with ordinary posts.

This way the event list in the sidebar lists the 5 next upcoming
events while the next event get some extra exposure on the main page.

Regards, Alf Haakon Lund

Fra Rick Boatright <rboatright at gmail.com> tir 17-03-2009 17:50:02 CET: