[EventCalendar] Scheduling event post

Tim Schrock tdschrock at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 17 17:39:40 UTC 2009

Surely you could do a custom loop based upon both the event date AND
published status.

SAMPLE LOGIC:
IF categories = events THEN check both 'published_status' AND 'event_date' =
'today'; show post(s)
ELSE check 'published_status'; show post(s) -> (this line optional)

This could possibly be put it in the space reserved for "today's event" like
Alf recommended.

Tim

Tim Schrock
Design Build Solutions, LLC.