[EventCalendar] FW: Media not availabe on event Posts

Roy, Dennis Dennis.Roy at sdstate.edu
Thu Mar 19 18:57:47 UTC 2009

I run a local 4-H program.  I'm using the event calendar to post information about various events & deadlines that often require some type of form be filled out.

When I make an event post, it appears in both the calendar and upcoming events fine.  However, when I attach media (normally pdfs) to the posting the link is always broken.  Any help or insight?

Dennis

Dennis Roy

4-H/YD Program Assistant - Yankton County
(605) 665-3387
(605) 665-2669
dennis.roy at sdstate.edu<mailto:dennis.roy at sdstate.edu>
four_h at iw.net<mailto:four_h at iw.net>

"If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost, that is what they should be.  Now put foundations under them." - Henry David Thoreau, 1854