[EventCalendar] Conflict with Search Unleashed

Filip Engberg fille1000 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 20 16:17:28 UTC 2009

Im having trouble using event calendar plugin together with Search Unleashed plugin. After installing Event Calendar Search Unleashed cant find any results when searching, it just gives to "No matches" page. I have tried re-indexing and reinstalling the Search unleashed plugin but cant get it working again, even after uninstalling the event calendar plugin. I had to reset the database to get Search Unleashed working again. Would be awesome if ths could be fixed! Im using Wordpress version 2.7.1, and i posted this on the search unleashed forum as well.

/Ross