[EventCalendar] EC3 + qTranslate

Marc Boivin mjsdesign at gmail.com
Sat Mar 21 17:01:57 UTC 2009

EC3 uses the built-in translate functions to handle localization. This
means that it will display in the current language -- like you said,
the wplang setting-- not the language of the post.

Maybe you could fiddle around changing the local on the fly. But that
would require some programming.

If you feel up to the challange check out the l10n.php file from wp-
includes. It has everything you need. You could create a EC3-
qTranslate support extension. It would check if the qTranslate
extension is loaded, if so, override the current locale while
rendering the calendar and setting it back to default when done.