[EventCalendar] "array_key_exists" errors when displaying get_calendar?

Jenn Schlick jenn at schlickdesigns.com
Sun Mar 22 23:02:28 UTC 2009

Hi all,

I'm trying to use Event Calendar 3.2beta2 with Wordpress 2.7 and running
into an issue when I insert ec3_get_calendar() in a category template file.
The calendar displays but there are approximately 8 errors above it... all
citing either calendar-sidebar.php or calendar-basic.php:

Warning: array_key_exists() [function.array-key-exists]: The second argument
should be either an array or an object in /home/ajcboston/
ajcboston.dreamhosters.com/wp-content/plugins/event-calendar/calendar-sidebar.phpon
line 45

Any suggestions? I'm not very experienced with digging too far into the php
code myself, so any advice would be great. Thanks.