[EventCalendar] ec3_get_events()

Kozar, Doug dkozar at buffalo.edu
Fri Apr 23 13:58:43 BST 2010

I am trying to retrieve and publish the next “x” number of events on an external web page on the same server as my WP install (with the EC3 v3.1.4 plugin).

Here I my code:
<?php
include('/server-path-to-wp-install/wp-content/plugins/event-calendar/template-functions.php');
echo ec3_get_events(3);
?>

Here is the page error I get:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function __() in/server-path-to-wp-install/wp-content/plugins/event-calendar/template-functions_modified.php on line364

Does anyone have workable solution to display the next “x” number of events on a page outside of WP?

Thanks,

► Doug