[EventCalendar] Date range in posts/events query

David Garlitz dgarlitz at wesleyan.edu
Fri Jul 2 14:46:54 BST 2010

Hi - i'm running version 3.2beta2. On the site that I'm working on, i'd like to be able to include the events occurring within the next x days in the same query that shows my regular posts - I tried "&ec3_listing=all&ec3_days=x" but this didn't work. I should also mention that for other parts of the site to function correctly, I need to use the option "keep posts and events separate"

Any ideas on how I can get this working?

Dave

Sent from my iPhone