[EventCalendar] wp_trim_excerpt filter removed?

Dr. Peter Troxler peter.troxler at gmx.net
Tue Jul 13 13:49:17 BST 2010

hi tomas and all

it seems that noboy from dev is listening any more here, so it's up to us to hack the plugin or migrate

an update request for ec3_get_excerpt has been posted in january with no response ...

why don't you just hack the plugin so it uses the wp_trim_excerpt rather than its own ec3_get_excerpt function as per this post from 2007 when Alex was still awake: http://wpcal-archive.firetree.net/2007-April/001839.html

(however have not looked at the code to understand what would happen then)

/ Peter