[EventCalendar] Will this plugin ever be updated?

Ben Dunkle ben at field2.com
Thu Jul 15 19:29:31 BST 2010

Peter,
Thanks for your input, it sounds like we have a conversation going!

1-I like the plugin, and I can't find an alternative that does exactly what I need. If I upgrade to 3, it breaks. 12/17 people at http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/event-calendar/ say it's broken.
2- I could do testing, I'd gladly design the admin icon for it (I design the default admin icons for wordpress), but I'm not a programmer. Good programmers are the busiest people on the planet and I count myself extremely lucky that they take the time to produce quality plugins.

Ben Dunkle