[EventCalendar] editing widget CSS

Ben Dunkle ben at field2.com
Sat Jul 17 23:04:56 BST 2010

I detect a note of sarcasm in that response...
Christian, any styles you set in your style.css file in your theme folder should override the default ec3 settings. So if you put .ec3 {font-size:120%} or something like that in your style.css, it should make the font bigger.
Send me a link and I'll take a closer look!
-Ben

Ben Dunkle