[EventCalendar] EC3 Skips events + custom field image

Ciociaria Eventi info at ciociariaeventi.com
Fri May 7 22:22:48 BST 2010

Hi to everyone, I hope someone can help me...

I have a site where I post events of a small italian province... now,
this site is becoming "popular" in this area and i need to redesign
it... the problem is I'm not a programmer, I'm a designer...

1. I'm trying something, and I used the ec3_get_events query to show
event for "this month" or "this week", but seems that ec3 loses or
skips events... how I can fix it?

2. I want to show the image associated with the event, for image I use
custom-field... is it possible to use the custom-field with ec3 query?
if yes, how?

Thanks

Giuseppe