[EventCalendar] EC3 Skips events + custom field image

Ciociaria Eventi info at ciociariaeventi.com
Sat May 8 23:55:04 BST 2010

Hi Sam,

for May I have 54 events (most of all start in May, the others started
in the past months) and as you can see in the home top right box
called "Eventi del Mese" (Month's Events), EC3 shows only 9 events...
I use this query

<?php
ec3_get_events(
'30 days',                           // limit
'%DATE%: <a href="%LINK%">%TITLE%</a>', // template_event
''                              // template_day
);
?>

Giuseppe