[EventCalendar] a big problem

info at inthemomentwithadele.com info at inthemomentwithadele.com
Sun May 9 18:12:27 BST 2010

Hi,
I am having such a hard time with the event scheduler.  I am a blogger and writer however, it has taken me a few frustrating weeks to figure out what to do.  I thought I had figured it out and than I received an error message and had to delete files to get my website back up.

The website is http://www.brookndellvirtualvillage.com/

I want to be able to post an event and than have it post on to the calendar.  Thought I had it working and I really made a mess of it.

I was able to add the date of the event to the blog post however, than I received an error message when I thought I needed to plug in the calendar and scheduler.

Please help!
Thanks ...from a frustrated writer.
Adele