[EventCalendar] a big problem

info at inthemomentwithadele.com info at inthemomentwithadele.com
Sun May 9 19:21:47 BST 2010

I used the Event Calendar plugin  Version 3.1.4  which permitted me to enter the date of the event along.  I also have a page under chat cafe which shows a calendar however, can not get the date to post to June.  It just shows the present date when the post was made with the info on the event.
This is what supported the event calendar page.. Version 1.3 | By DHTMLX LTD

I also have  a widget ...however, I don't know what type I have.

In advance ...I need to resolve this challenge.  It is taking me so long ...I have to admit I am frustrated.

what I want to happen I to post the event, than have it appear on a calendar for people to pull up the info from the post to re-read the event.

thanks!!!!!

I also