[EventCalendar] Fatal Error: Call to Undefined Function in Line 541

cunningvixen1 at xtra.co.nz cunningvixen1 at xtra.co.nz
Mon May 10 23:15:33 BST 2010

Hi everyone! Am looking for help related to seeing the following error in posts after implementing Event Calendar version 3.2:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function ec3_get_schedule() in /home/bustylb/misslabelle.com/wp-content/plugins/event-calendar/eventcalendar3.php on line 541

I've gone back through the archives and I can't find anyone with this particular error.

The Event Editor does seem to show up OK in posts, but the posts don't display any content, just that error line.

I have deactivated Event Calendar at the moment but it's still installed.

Any recommended fixes are appreciated!