[EventCalendar] ec3.bigcal AJAX doesn't work

Benjamin Cahill other at benjamincahill.com
Tue May 11 15:43:52 BST 2010

I'm new here, so let me know if I'm doing anything wrong.

Okay, here's my problem...I set up ec3 on a website (version 3.2.beta2) a
while back, and now the AJAX month changing on the big calendar doesn't
work. When I check the HTTP request my browser is sending, it's going to the
right url (I can go there and get a good XML file), but the month has no
with events are still hyperlinked).

Any clues why this might happen? Thanks!