[EventCalendar] Removing past events in widget

Heather Burns heather at idea15webdesign.com
Thu Oct 7 22:40:28 BST 2010

There's been no answer to this question, so the next question has to be,
can anyone recommend an event plugin that will display events on an
hourly rather than daily basis?

______
I am using EventCalendar 3.1.4 on WP 3.0.1 for a radio station.  They
broadcast between 12 and 15 shows per day.  While we are using Events
Calendar to show the full broadcast schedule on its own page, we would
like to use the widget to display the show currently playing as well as
the two shows coming up.  However, the widget does not "scroll off"
shows once the broadcast slot is complete.  By that I mean that it's 10
PM right now but the widget is still displaying the shows which began at
midnight, 3 AM, and 4 AM.

How do I edit the widget to only display the three shows by hour rather
than by day, and to not display shows which have already taken place?

You can see the issue for yourself at http://www.pulseonair.co.uk/schedule