[EventCalendar] Who wants to help?

James Kirsop james.kirsop at gmail.com
Tue Oct 19 10:31:50 BST 2010

On 17/09/2010, at 8:14 PM, Lorenzo De Tomasi wrote:

> Thank you for your positive comments!
> I think we should find a good way to collaboratively edit the code of
> the new version of the plugin.
> Can we use the original sourceforge account or we have to open a new
> one on Sf, Google code etc.?
> Someone can suggest the best one?
> Thanks

If we do want to fork the code, I could probably arrange a svn and
trac environment to be hosted, if we didn't want to go down the route
of sf, Google Code etc. I've never used any of the free project
hosting solutions, but lots of projects seem to be using Google Code
these days.

Like others, I'm not too great at PHP (I know enough to write my self
some custom code for the odd bit of work) but I'd be happy to help
where possible - that's of course if this idea hasn't gone down like a
lead balloon.

Does anyone have a way of contacting Alex directly to get his approval
to fork (or possibly to take over the project?).