[EventCalendar] Formatting the date info on my posts - the tiny table is missing!

Adam Abrams adamabrams at shaw.ca
Fri Oct 22 21:21:40 BST 2010

Hi all! I thought I had a good grip on the ins and outs of EventCalendar, but a quirk with a new installation is totally baffling me.

I'm getting the day and time info added to posts - regardless of whether the EC settings are set to add this info or not.

But that's not the worst of it, since I do want that info on there anyway. The real issue is, the info is just being added in square brackets, but not inside of a little table or with any CSS that I can hook into to change its formatting or position. It just "runs into" the start of the post.

I confirmed that I'm running the same version of EC (3.1.4) and WordPress (3.0.1) as on my own site, but there I get a nicely formatted table with a "ec3_schedule" class. On the new install that's giving me grief, I get just plain text in [ square brackets ].

Anyone have any idea what's happening?

Thanks!
adam
Adam Abrams Design || 601-1937 Pendrell St, Vancouver, BC  V6G 1T4
(604) 685-7634 • www.adamabramsdesign.com