[EventCalendar] Who wants to help?

Doug Reese doug at prodevhost.com
Fri Oct 22 23:58:30 BST 2010

Hi,

I am a developer and have used EventCalendar on a couple sites in the past.
 In fact, I created an "add on" plugin that I use to pull events into a page
(which should work on posts as well).  You can see it here:
http://www.ramonamainstage.com/

Other projects and commitments have kept me too busy to do anything more
with EventCalendar, but there is a bit more functionality I would like to
add in the near future.  I am happy to contribute any changes and
enhancements once I get things polished up a bit.  Has any progress been
made on either obtaining commit privileges to the repository or setting up a
new one?

Doug