[EventCalendar] Formatting the date info on my posts - the tiny table is missing!

Gabriel Merovingi info at merovingi.com
Sat Oct 23 18:46:27 BST 2010

I had the same problem a few weeks ago.
Initially I thought I needed to update the database tables but if that
was the case you should have got that message when you visited the setup
page for the plugin.

Till this day I have no clue what fixed it or what the problem is. I
deactivated the plugin and deleted the tables from my db and then
re-activated it. After that I directly went to the plugin settings and
saved the new changes. It worked from that moment on like nothing had
ever happened.

Thats my best tip mate

// dbm