[EventCalendar] Filtering Out Past Events

James Kirsop james.kirsop at gmail.com
Sun Oct 24 01:32:41 BST 2010

What would be the best way of having this always applied, while trying
to keep the URL's pretty (ie. not having ec3_after=today in every
URL). I'm trying to use ec3 to create an online directory of future
events for an organisation - meaning that all posts will be events,
and there will be no use in having past events displayed.

I'm thinking of something in .htaccess or setting a variable as
'always on' in eventcalendar3.php or template-functions.php

Thanks!
James