[EventCalendar] Calendar widget does not display future events

Rainer Hochreiter rainer at hochreiter.at
Mon Feb 14 21:43:40 GMT 2011

hi filippo,

i have the same problem on my site! but i also have a suggestion whats
wrong!

i installed wordpress in its own directory below my site's root (e.g.
www.mydomain.com/wordpress).
then i did the steps as mentioned in
http://codex.wordpress.org/Giving_WordPress_Its_Own_Directory to access my
wordpress directly (e.g. www.mydomain.com).
from this moment on, my wordpress calendar does not show any future event!
whenever i press one of the navigation link the ec_load icon is shown
instead of the publish icon.
switching back to access my wordpress with (e.g www.mydomain.com/wordpress)
makes the calendar widget also working again!

did you get any answers to your question or did you find a solution by
yourself?

regards, rainer