[EventCalendar] iCal: Changing "Description" from author to permalink

Rasmus K. Rendsvig rendsvig at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 11:43:22 GMT 2011

Thank you for the reply, but I am unable to find the file in my
wordpress installation. I can see it mentioned on the EC site, but it
is not part of the 3.1.4 zip. It is mentioned that
"feed-ical.php & feed-ec3xml.php:
These special outputs are now implemented as feeds."
here: http://wpcal.firetree.net/2008/11/07/the-development-version-is-ready-for-some-testing/
which I assume is older than 3.1.4.

Can you tell me where to find the appropriate file, and where to put it?

Best regards,
Rasmus

           ------
Rasmus K. Rendsvig
Department of Philosophy and Science Studies
Roskilde University, Denmark
Web Manager -- Logic and Rational Interaction   : http://loriweb.org
Managing Editor -- AUTOMATIC PRESS / VIP   :
http://www.vince-inc.com/automatic.html
Web: http://sites.google.com/site/rendsvig/