[EventCalendar] Displaying only future events on a "page with posts"

Eric emn075 at mail.usask.ca
Mon Feb 21 18:26:48 GMT 2011

I am using weaver to build a website, and wish to display on one page with posts ONLY future events, ordered by date of event on that page.

All my pages order the events by post date, which is not what I want. I *could* fiddle with post dates etc., but I want to turn the website over to some else.

I saw some discussion of this in the archives, but they described things that were unclear to me. Basically, imagine the upcoming events widget, but in big print with photos, etc., and in the main (lower left) portion of the webpage.

Thanks in advance for reading this.

Eric