[EventCalendar] ec3 for for php 5.3 archive permalink issue

Alek Lisefski aleklisefski at gmail.com
Tue May 10 19:59:20 BST 2011

Hi all,

I'm trying to figure out how to change the way ec3 renders daily archive
URLs when you click on a date in the calendar. The best would just be to
modify it so it went directly to the event post as opposed to a daily
archive. Is that possible?

If that can't change, what I need it for it to generate a URL that works
with my permalink structure. So instead of
siteurl.com/?m=20110519&cat=14 I get siteurl.com/2011/05/19 or
siteurl.com/categories/events. Right now the plugin is useless if it's
linking to non-existent pages that return a 404.

I imagine this is a very common issue, but all of the wordpress forum
posts on it are closed and were never resolved. Almost everyone uses
some kind of permalink structure, so there must me a way to alter the
way URLs are outputted. Is it possible for it to just automatically
conform to the permalink settings in wordpress?

--
Alek Lisefski

http://www.bluesheepstudios.com