[EventCalendar] PHP 5.3.6

Glenn Seaton glenn.seaton at seltron.com
Sat May 14 06:42:16 BST 2011

When page starts to render the EventCalendar, i get the upper part of my
site, then on the left I get the EventCalendar Header then the remainder of
the page is blank, no menu nothing.
In the Admin page, the pages and post list show up.

I replaced all 6 functions with (&$  with ($
I also did just  (&$where) ($where

Glenn

On Fri, May 13, 2011 at 1:47 PM, Chris Janton <face at centosprime.com> wrote:

> On 2011-05-12 , at 20:52 , Glenn Seaton wrote:
> >
> > I looked at the PHP for Eventcalendar.
> > I did not find any functions beginning "ec3_filter_getarchives_"
> >
> > I did find this difference.
> >
> > function ec3_filter_posts_where(&$where)
> > {
> >  global $ec3,$wp_query,$wpdb;
>
> well, any of the functions that use (&$where) will probably break it. My
> function list came from an older version.
> The fix is the same - get rid of the "&" in the function definitions.
>
> 8)

Glenn

Glenn Seaton

Space Coast Computers, Inc