[EventCalendar] PHP 5.3.6

Chris Janton face at CentosPrime.COM
Sat May 14 14:33:32 BST 2011

On 2011-05-13 , at 22:42 , Glenn Seaton wrote:

> When page starts to render the EventCalendar, i get the upper part of my site, then on the left I get the EventCalendar Header then the remainder of the page is blank, no menu nothing.
> In the Admin page, the pages and post list show up.

standard troubleshooting should be done.

1. turn off all plugins and look
2. turn on eventcalendar and look
3. turn on other plugins one at a time and look

Look at your error logs (if possible) to see if something else is happening.

There is a current problem with PHP 5.3.6 and PECL that could cause your site to not work properly.
Look for/have sysadmin look for

	PHP Fatal error: Unknown: apc_fcntl_unlock failed:

in the Apache error logs

8)