[EventCalendar] automated response

Nathan Jones Nathan.Jones at nflp.com
Fri May 20 09:45:47 BST 2011

I will be out of the office Friday May 19th, returning Monday the 23rd.

For any IT needs, please contact ithelp at nflp.com

Thanks,
Nathan

In accordance with the Federal CAN SPAM Act of 2003, Network
Funding, LP is required to disclose that this email may contain
an advertisement or solicitation. For your protection, we
remind you that this is an unsecured email service, which is
not intended for sending confidential or sensitive information.
Please do not include your social security number, account
number, or any other personal or financial information in the
content of the email. To discontinue receiving all emails
containing solicitation materials from Network Funding, LP,
please send an email to philip.brashier at nflp.com with your
name, company name and address. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any use of the
information contained in or transmitted with the communication
or dissemination, distribution, or copying of this
communication is strictly prohibited by law. If you have
received this communication in error, please immediately return
this communication to the sender and delete the original
message and any copy of it in your possession.