[EventCalendar] Event post sort order

Matt Shields matt at mattshields.org
Thu May 26 13:28:20 BST 2011

I'm new to Event's Calendar and was wondering if this was possible.  One of
the sites I have is almost all events as posts.  Each of the events has one
or more categories.  When we view a category the events/posts are in reverse
date order of when they were created (newest first).  Is it possible to
change this so that when clicking on a category you still only see the
event/posts that are in that category but then only see the events from
today and into the future sorted by date?

Also, for past events, we're probably going to setup a "archive" category.
 We'd like to be able to see all events from today and into the past sorted
by date.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Matthew Shields
Owner
BeanTown Host - Web Hosting, Domain Names, Dedicated Servers, Colocation,
Managed Services
www.beantownhost.com
www.sysadminvalley.com
www.jeeprally.com